We have a competitive compensation structure. Although not required, 73% of MCS certified staff have an advanced degree and our teachers are regularly recognized among the best in the state and nation. Technology plays an integral role throughout the system, and all teachers receive a laptop computer upon hiring. Our schools enjoy low pupil-teacher ratios (20:1), high per pupil expenditures ($10,542 – FY17 budgeted), and excellent support staff provisions.
Join Our Team
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package to suit your needs.
- Competitive Teacher Salaries
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Teachers Retirement System of Georgia
- Supplement 403b Plan
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short Term Disability
- Group and Individual Dependent Life Insurance
- Cancer, Critical Illness and Long Term Care Insurance
- For details, visit Marietta City Schools Benefits website, www.houze.org/marietta